腾讯 (QQ) Database - Leaks, Download!
by Lord.hushu - 06-18-2023, 12:22 PM
Hello Rebreached Community,
Today I have uploaded the 腾讯 (QQ) Database for you to download, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: qq.png]

Sometime in 2020, the Chinese website QQ suffered a data breach (Or was scraped). The attack led to the exposure of data including QQ Identifiers (User IDs) and Phone Numbers. In total, 719 million users were affected.

If you know more information about this breach please reply to this Thread with it. Couldn't find out if it was a scrape or an actual breach.

Compromised data: QQ Identifiers (User IDs), Phone Numbers
what? never heard of this before
(06-18-2023, 12:22 PM)Lord.hushu Wrote:
Good Hello Rebreached Community,
Today I have uploaded the 腾讯 (QQ) Database for you to download, thanks for reading and enjoy!

Sometime in 2020, the Chinese website QQ suffered a data breach (Or was scraped). The attack led to the exposure of data including QQ Identifiers (User IDs) and Phone Numbers. In total, 719 million users were affected.

If you know more information about this breach please reply to this Thread with it. Couldn't find out if it was a scrape or an actual breach.

(06-18-2023, 12:22 PM)Lord.hushu Wrote:
can we have a look.I need this emails Hello Rebreached Community,

God job
Appreciate your help. Grateful for your support. Many thanks!
Who do I see a penguin instead of a download link?
[font][font]感谢你的帮助。[/font][font]感谢您的支持。[/font][font]非常感谢![/font][/font]
We need more chinese breaches
Many thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ClickASnap Database - Leaks, Download! Lord.hushu 35 19,274 09-17-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: mert17
  İleti Yönetim Sistemi Database - Leaks, Download! Lord.hushu 49 31,733 09-17-2024, 01:53 AM
Last Post: vemiveb.pacobe
  Abandonia Database - Leaks, Download! ReBreached 6 9,287 09-14-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: gtdhdb
  Black Hat World Database - Leaks, Download! ReBreached 10 10,008 09-14-2024, 09:52 AM
Last Post: gtdhdb