by Lord.hushu - 06-28-2023, 09:36 AM
Thanks
Thanks man
thanks
cheers man
YAYY snappp is it like leaks really??
(06-28-2023, 09:36 AM)Lord.hushu Wrote:
Hello Rebreached Community,
Today I have uploaded the ClickASnap Database for you to download, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: clickasnap.png]

In approximately September 2022, the Image sharing website ClickASnap suffered a data breach that impacted 3.3 million members. The breach included Full names, Email addresses, Social media profiles, Physical addresses, Orders made and Passwords stored as SHA512 hashes (Bcrypt Passwords for forum users). The website was breached by thrax -- "I was able to breach the database through leaked Amazon RDS credentials". The website was also defaced as a result.

Compromised data: Full names, Email addresses, Social media profiles, Physical addresses, Orders made, Passwords

oh nice! thanks for this man, been looking for this everywhere

I got an error when I paid for the hidden link. The error says that DNS points to prohibited IP. Anyone knows how to fix this?
thanks i like it
update: i still cant download from the link. Link is down
(06-28-2023, 09:36 AM)Lord.hushu Wrote:
Confused Hello Rebreached Community,
Today I have uploaded the ClickASnap Database for you to download, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: clickasnap.png]

In approximately September 2022, the Image sharing website ClickASnap suffered a data breach that impacted 3.3 million members. The breach included Full names, Email addresses, Social media profiles, Physical addresses, Orders made and Passwords stored as SHA512 hashes (Bcrypt Passwords for forum users). The website was breached by thrax -- "I was able to breach the database through leaked Amazon RDS credentials". The website was also defaced as a result.

Compromised data: Full names, Email addresses, Social media profiles, Physical addresses, Orders made, Passwords
mann i need it so much, Edit: Bro link is dead :////

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  İleti Yönetim Sistemi Database - Leaks, Download! Lord.hushu 49 31,897 09-17-2024, 01:53 AM
Last Post: vemiveb.pacobe
  Abandonia Database - Leaks, Download! ReBreached 6 9,338 09-14-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: gtdhdb
  Black Hat World Database - Leaks, Download! ReBreached 10 10,087 09-14-2024, 09:52 AM
  Acne.org Database - Leaks, Download! ReBreached 11 10,585 09-14-2024, 09:51 AM