HIRING- all kind of jobs
by thego0se - 07-26-2023, 02:45 PM
(09-27-2023, 10:27 AM)thego0se Wrote:
(09-19-2023, 07:31 PM)Wow Wrote:
(07-26-2023, 02:45 PM)thego0se Wrote: A growing hr company with many new clients hiring for different jobs:
bounty hunters, private investigators, debt collecting, following a target/cheating husband, body guard.
*almost all jobs are physical, not from computer, and demands going to the field*

pay per job , paying in BTC, for fully anonymity.
Send your resume in personal message, DON'T WRITE NAME AND ADDRESS!

How this works?
after sending the resume, we book a time to chat as an interview,
if the applicant seems fit, he will be given a first easy mission in a country he feels comfortable working in.
after completing the mission depends on the outcome you will be paid bonus and continue on to harder missions.

how do i get the jobs?
Clients come from all over the internet looking for experts to take care of stuff they not sure about , they need information about, or they need a job done.
usually when we find someone fit we test their limit so we now what jobs can we give him.

searching for workers because we are growing, and we are getting more and more requests from clients.

Requirements :

Ability to travel.
    multi languages.
    valid passport.
    Flexibility to work any day of the week including weekends and holidays.
    Supplemental pay types:
    Bonus pay
    pay per job
I'm confused too

confused? what do you wana know? its jobs on the darknet. legit work, giving the client and the worker full anonymity, i think its the best way to earn extra money for easy stuff to do, following cheating husband/wife, gathering proof...

Thanks wish u all the best
Goose is such a fucking bozo. If you want someone specific tell us bitch. Tall? short? male? female? old? young?

You are sus af with your lack of information. How much pal? not too many people are going to fly to dubai to follow a cheating spouse for a few hundred in btc bud

Tell us exactly what you want, exactly what you want to pay, exactly what the jobs are in exactly what regions. 

You won't scammer.