Iraq Databases
by mono65 - 09-03-2023, 04:00 AM
I have a lot of iraq databases that you can’t find here
Quote:samples:
View Sample
if you want some specific data just send me a message here or (telegram): @Tewasel7bot

Price depends on what you want
(09-03-2023, 04:00 AM)mono65 Wrote: I have a lot of iraq databases that you can’t find here
View Sample
if you want some specific data just send me a message here or (telegram): @Tewasel7bot

I have all the databases that you have in the video. And I will share it soon after doing some work.(Not all the database that you have valuable that's why I don't share it firstly). You can share it here and gain forum credit and gain some respect.
My regards SoulOfCinder 69.
(09-03-2023, 07:30 AM)SoulOfCinder Wrote:
(09-03-2023, 04:00 AM)mono65 Wrote: I have a lot of iraq databases that you can’t find here
View Sample

I have all the databases that you have in the video. And I will share it soon after doing some work.(Not all the database that you have valuable that's why I don't share it firstly). You can share it here and gain forum credit and gain some respect.

You just have seen the folders, No what inside them and there is more and more I didn’t show in the video and it’s actually valuable, So I am sure that what you post will remain less than what I have
(09-03-2023, 07:59 AM)mono65 Wrote:
View Sample

You just have seen the folders, No what inside them and there is more and more I didn’t show in the video and it’s actually valuable, So I am sure that what you post will remain less than what I have

Are you defying me?
My regards SoulOfCinder 69.
share sample here directly or upload to 0ho.la or any other site.
(09-03-2023, 09:40 AM)Valhalla Wrote: share sample here directly or upload to 0ho.la or any other site.

The samples are in the telegram channel and it’s public so I think it’s like uploading to any other site

(09-03-2023, 09:36 AM)SoulOfCinder Wrote:
(09-03-2023, 07:59 AM)mono65 Wrote:
View Sample

Are you defying me?

I do not think that this is what I meant through what I wrote, and if you upload everything I have, I will delete the post, the channel and the bot
View Sample

do you have all iraqi prisons databases?
(09-06-2023, 04:45 AM)pluto Wrote:
View Sample

do you have all iraqi prisons databases?

Yes, I have the prisoners, the prisoners of the intelligence service, the wanted persons, escapees from prison, and arrest warrants, Foundation for Political Prisoners and more
How can I contact you? Provided tg acc does not exist
View Sample

we well wait for you