Is python the best programming language?
by Loki - 10-26-2023, 11:50 AM
very good language to start with, but it doesn't allow you to understand the fundamentals of computer programming. For beginners, you should start with another language.
(02-04-2024, 06:09 PM)D9ze9df Wrote: very good language to start with, but it doesn't allow you to understand the fundamentals of computer programming. For beginners, you should start with another language.

100%
depends on your purpose.
In my opinion, yes, Python can be very flexible for many things, however, there are topics that cannot be mastered as expected and other languages are used, so whether it is better or not, that will depend on the person
Python's easy to pick up compared to a lot of other languages, and it's versatile. Plus it's widely used, so there's tonnes of documentation. And once you learn one language, learning another comes easier if you find Python's not ideal.

If you want a really fundamental understanding of low-level computer processes, then learning a different language might facilitate that better. Likewise if you want your code to be fast and efficient.

But I find if a language makes a project you want to do possible, and you have fun learning it, then it's a correct choice for you. Whatever gets you coding the most is probably the best for learning in the early stages.
It allows you to do stuff w/o knowing what you are doing hah. Programming for non-programmers.
phylon and microsoft visuals
I have gotten pretty comfortable with bash now. Im probably going to take the dive into C.
No, haha.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what is the easiest language of code captbaaj 0 444 09-08-2024, 02:42 AM
Last Post: captbaaj
  which language is preffered user909 11 2,250 08-24-2024, 01:35 AM
Last Post: wanteed
  Interested to find job in programming clarkronald239@ 1 554 05-21-2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: thissitesucksdogdick
  Any new programming languages? gigaplanet 5 1,278 03-05-2024, 12:47 PM
Last Post: BroIDFK