Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei's Magic System
by Imperator - 05-23-2024, 06:03 AM
What I love most about this anime is the fact that its magic system is super robust. Was just wondering if there's any other anime or even manga with a similar magic system? Or at least one that takes real life scientific concepts.
(05-23-2024, 06:03 AM)Imperator Wrote: What I love most about this anime is the fact that its magic system is super robust. Was just wondering if there's any other anime or even manga with a similar magic system? Or at least one that takes real life scientific concepts.

Definitely. I totally agree with this!
I think Youjo Senki aka Saga of Tanya the Evil also fits but she is not a stoic main lead.
(05-23-2024, 06:05 AM)KingThad Wrote:
(05-23-2024, 06:03 AM)Imperator Wrote: What I love most about this anime is the fact that its magic system is super robust. Was just wondering if there's any other anime or even manga with a similar magic system? Or at least one that takes real life scientific concepts.

Definitely. I totally agree with this!
I think Youjo Senki aka Saga of Tanya the Evil also fits but she is not a stoic main lead.
I've seen this one! It's pretty great, and I love how they did a reimagining of history while also adding a twist funny twist to the standard isekai/transmigration trope.
Nah men
I love this anime magic system. I wish there were more animes that incorporate this type of magic system