What is the most challenging programming language to learn?
by lexodaw517@frandin.com - 11-24-2023, 08:16 PM
Question 
Hello everyone!
I've been programming for a while now and have experience in various programming languages and frameworks.
However, I'm curious to know which programming language you think is the most challenging to learn and why?

Personally, I found learning C to be quite challenging because when coming from java, python or other more modern languages youre so used to garbage collection and memory management.
for me it was Haskell
coming from Java/C the functional style is so different that i have a hard time to wrap my head around the concepts
Assembly, it does not even have loops.
(11-24-2023, 08:16 PM)lexodaw517@frandin.com Wrote: Hello everyone!
I've been programming for a while now and have experience in various programming languages and frameworks.
However, I'm curious to know which programming language you think is the most challenging to learn and why?

Personally, I found learning C to be quite challenging because when coming from java, python or other more modern languages youre so used to garbage collection and memory management.

For me, it was C++ and Java.
(11-24-2023, 08:16 PM)lexodaw517@frandin.com Wrote: Hello everyone!

ASM, when you know how assembly works, you understand every other things

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what is the easiest language of code captbaaj 0 447 09-08-2024, 02:42 AM
Last Post: captbaaj
  How to Learn C++? aRZm7w_77cxv 10 3,107 08-24-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: wanteed
  which language is preffered user909 11 2,257 08-24-2024, 01:35 AM
Last Post: wanteed
  Is python the best programming language? Loki 28 5,463 06-08-2024, 08:15 AM
Last Post: davidjoesmoe