best manga of all time
by zlgjaway - 11-17-2023, 11:42 PM

1. One Piece by Eiichiro Oda: A long-running adventure manga that follows Monkey D. Luffy and his crew of pirates as they search for the legendary One Piece treasure.
  2. Berserk by Kentaro Miura: A dark fantasy manga that follows the journey of Guts, a lone mercenary with a tragic past, as he battles through a world filled with demons and corruption.
  3. Akira by Katsuhiro Otomo: A cyberpunk manga set in a post-apocalyptic Tokyo, known for its intricate plot, complex characters, and groundbreaking artwork.
  4. Death Note by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata: A psychological thriller about a high school student who gains possession of a notebook with the power to kill anyone whose name is written in it.
  5. Fullmetal Alchemist by Hiromu Arakawa: A tale of two brothers who use alchemy in their quest to find the Philosopher's Stone. It combines action, adventure, and deep philosophical themes.
  6. Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind by Hayao Miyazaki: While originally a film, Miyazaki also created a manga version. It explores environmental themes in a post-apocalyptic world and features strong, compassionate characters.
  7. Monster by Naoki Urasawa: A suspenseful thriller about a brain surgeon who becomes entangled in a web of intrigue and conspiracy after saving the life of a young boy.
  8. Dragon Ball by Akira Toriyama: A classic and influential manga that follows the adventures of Goku as he seeks the Dragon Balls and grows into one of the most powerful warriors in the universe.
  9. One Punch Man by ONE and Yusuke Murata: A satirical take on the superhero genre, following Saitama, a hero who can defeat any opponent with a single punch.
  10. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Hirohiko Araki: A long-running series known for its unique art style, creative battles, and generational storylines.
Dragon ball was my first true deep dive into manga, and i still go back to it every now and again
Berserk definitely
No HunterXHunter on the list or a Jujutsu Kaisen or even SNK ?
It terms of art "The Climber" 
It terms of overall best "Tokyo Ghoul" 
There's like 20 I could place as number 1 tbh but Imma just stick to Tokyo Ghoul
Also wanted to remember evryone fate stay night and Claymore
Berserk is my favorite manga, the art is incredible.
death note for sure
Without a doubt, Berserk is the best anime ever.
nah bro smths wrong w ur list

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MANGA hlittle 2 1,523 08-01-2024, 05:53 PM
Last Post: hdsmnrtfmnrfmf
Thumbs Up If you're a fan of horror manga, there are several outstanding series that have garne zlgjaway 2 903 12-27-2023, 06:18 PM
Last Post: user909