ReBreached Forums
HOW TO USE THE BINS REBREACHED.VC - Printable Version

+- ReBreached Forums (https://rebreached.vc)
+-- Forum: Tutorials (https://rebreached.vc/Forum-Tutorials)
+--- Forum: General Tutorials (https://rebreached.vc/Forum-General-Tutorials)
+--- Thread: HOW TO USE THE BINS REBREACHED.VC (/Thread-HOW-TO-USE-THE-BINS-REBREACHED-VC)

Pages: 1 2

HOW TO USE THE BINS REBREACHED.VC - ATM - 07-23-2023

Hello Rebreached,
Today i MADE A TUTORIAL ON  HOW TO USE THE BINS EFFECTIVELY
[Image: images-4.png]
​​​​Bins - In the context of credit cards and online fraud prevention, "BIN" stands for "Bank Identification Number." It is the first six digits of a credit card number. The BIN serves as a unique identifier for the issuing bank or financial institution. Each bank or card issuer has its own BIN range, which helps in determining the card's origin and type.
BINs are essential in online transactions to validate the authenticity of a credit card. Payment processors and online merchants use BIN information to check if the card is legitimate, identify the card's country of issuance, and assess the card's risk level to prevent fraudulent transactions.

THere are four esay steps on how to use bins

Download 
Hidden Content

RE: HOW TO USE THE BINS REBREACHED.VC - An0nPr1v - 07-23-2023

Thanks for the information,

RE: HOW TO USE THE BINS REBREACHED.VC - ReBreached - 07-24-2023

does the above mean, that every bank has a static numbers at the beginning of the card always? or i misunderstood that?

RE: HOW TO USE THE BINS REBREACHED.VC - ReBreached - 07-24-2023

also you don't need our domain on the title mate

RE: HOW TO USE THE BINS REBREACHED.VC - ATM - 07-24-2023

(07-24-2023, 12:09 AM)ReBreached Wrote: does the above mean, that every bank has a static numbers at the beginning of the card always? or i misunderstood that?

Yes

(07-24-2023, 12:10 AM)ReBreached Wrote: also you don't need our domain on the title mate

I mistakenly write sorry

RE: HOW TO USE THE BINS REBREACHED.VC - aradiaroseperl - 08-28-2023

thank you so much

RE: HOW TO USE THE BINS REBREACHED.VC - ViggoQuan - 09-03-2023

Thanks, bro, this is what I've been looking for.

RE: HOW TO USE THE BINS REBREACHED.VC - leakingupdater - 09-11-2023

the goat!

RE: HOW TO USE THE BINS REBREACHED.VC - non.revolt - 09-19-2023

Very good

RE: HOW TO USE THE BINS REBREACHED.VC - thesomeone - 09-19-2023

(07-23-2023, 09:06 PM)ATM Wrote:
Hello Rebreached,
Today i MADE A TUTORIAL ON  HOW TO USE THE BINS EFFECTIVELY
[Image: images-4.png]
​​​​Bins - In the context of credit cards and online fraud prevention, "BIN" stands for "Bank Identification Number." It is the first six digits of a credit card number. The BIN serves as a unique identifier for the issuing bank or financial institution. Each bank or card issuer has its own BIN range, which helps in determining the card's origin and type.
BINs are essential in online transactions to validate the authenticity of a credit card. Payment processors and online merchants use BIN information to check if the card is legitimate, identify the card's country of issuance, and assess the card's risk level to prevent fraudulent transactions.

THere are four esay steps on how to use bins

Download 

Good