‘Grand Theft Auto 6’ hacker found unfit to stand trial
by Beelzebub - 07-23-2023, 01:04 AM
good news
smart kid lol
hope it turns out good for him
Unexpected turning
This is insane like that kid wiht apple company
(07-23-2023, 01:04 AM)Beelzebub Wrote: great job man
(07-23-2023, 01:04 AM)Beelzebub Wrote: The teenager accused of hacking Rockstar Games and leaking Grand Theft Auto 6 (GTA 6) footage has been deemed unfit to stand trial, after being charged with 12 offences in relation to a string of hacks.

Now, 18-year-old Arion Kurtaj faces 12 offences, including six charges under the Computer Misuse Act, three blackmail charges, and two counts of fraud (Reuters, via Eurogamer).

While psychiatrists have found Kurtaj is unfit to stand trial, Kurtaj is an alleged member of hacking group Lapsus$ and stands accused of hacking Revolut, Uber, Rockstar, and BT. It’s alleged that Kurtaj also attacked BT and EE, and used Rockstar’s own Slack channel to threaten to release Grand Theft Auto 6‘s source code.

Prosecutors claimed that both were “key players” in Lapsus$, and attempted to blackmail BT and EE for $4million (£3million). Meanwhile, Uber claimed their own hack caused $3million (£2.2million) in damages..
scary stuff, goes to show that you should always stay within the laws & legislations...
I said, ooh, I’m blinded by the lights. No, I can’t sleep until I feel your touch
lol what a cuck
That's some nuisance right there. Can't make the state lose money and then go scot-free.
damn i wonder how he was able to be deemed unfit. he must've been playing the crazy guy act

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Trial feeblemaus 5 1,797 09-01-2023, 07:28 PM
Last Post: gigaplanet