A new member.
by SofeyKujo - 08-26-2023, 11:26 AM
Hello, I am a new member of this community and I would like to introduce myself. The name's mustafa, and I have some passion towards the things you guys share here. I joined this community because I want to learn from experts, share some basic knowledge if i thought it's needed, and explore new technologies and stuff. I hope to make some connections here and have fun with. Thank you for welcoming me and I look forward to learning from you.
Welcome to ReBreached mate!
(08-26-2023, 12:32 PM)SoulOfCinder [69.] Wrote: Welcome to ReBreached mate!

Thanks man! It seems I'm going to like this place alot
welcome to RebReached mate,

don't expose so much information on yourself
be careful and safe
(08-27-2023, 10:51 PM)Valhalla Wrote: welcome to RebReached mate,

don't expose so much information on yourself
be careful and safe

Don't worry about me, I've been in worse places. Lol
welcome to rebreached
You shouldn't be sharing personal information, be careful and have fun!
(09-01-2023, 07:30 PM)cfedele1950 Wrote: You shouldn't be sharing personal information, be careful and have fun!

Sure. *proceeds to share all his person information in the website*
(08-26-2023, 11:26 AM)SofeyKujo Wrote: Hello, I am a new member of this community and I would like to introduce myself. The name's mustafa, and I have some passion towards the things you guys share here. I joined this community because I want to learn from experts, share some basic knowledge if i thought it's needed, and explore new technologies and stuff. I hope to make some connections here and have fun with. Thank you for welcoming me and I look forward to learning from you.

Mustafa my name is Mohanad. Hiii!
I already like you alot