Alternative to google bard?
by Dyre - 11-10-2023, 12:28 AM
I am using google bard for mathematical stuff and it sometimes gets them wrong is there an Ai thats good with math
I don't know how
try ChatGPT
I use  Writesonic and it gives free credits check it out to see if it suits your needs.
AI will never be good at maths because it is a LANGUAGE model. for accurate solutions it needs to write a script to calculate it which doesnt always work.
stop being a lazy fuck and just do your maths homework yourself
1. Wolfram Alpha: It is a powerful computational knowledge engine that can handle a wide range of mathematical queries and provide step-by-step solutions.

2. Microsoft Math Solver: This AI-powered tool can solve math problems by recognizing handwritten or typed expressions, equations, and inequalities.

3. Symbolab: It is an online math solver that can solve various mathematical problems, including algebra, calculus, trigonometry, and more. It offers step-by-step solutions and explanations.
[font]I use Bing's Copilot a lot, I feel like it doesn't fail as much as Bard[/font]
(11-10-2023, 12:28 AM)Dyre Wrote: I am using google bard for mathematical stuff and it sometimes gets them wrong is there an Ai thats good with math

chatgpt 4o is better than bard for that for sure
ChatGPT4 if it really has to be a LLM.
But they aren't really good at this stuff ...

Bing Copilot uses ChatGPT4 depending on the time (how many free resources available)
chatgpt is better