HIRING- all kind of jobs
by thego0se - 07-26-2023, 02:45 PM
A growing hr company with many new clients hiring for different jobs:
bounty hunters, private investigators, debt collecting, following a target/cheating husband, body guard.
*almost all jobs are physical, not from computer, and demands going to the field*

pay per job , paying in BTC, for fully anonymity.
Send your resume in personal message, DON'T WRITE NAME AND ADDRESS!

How this works?
after sending the resume, we book a time to chat as an interview,
if the applicant seems fit, he will be given a first easy mission in a country he feels comfortable working in.
after completing the mission depends on the outcome you will be paid bonus and continue on to harder missions.

how do i get the jobs?
Clients come from all over the internet looking for experts to take care of stuff they not sure about , they need information about, or they need a job done.
usually when we find someone fit we test their limit so we now what jobs can we give him.

searching for workers because we are growing, and we are getting more and more requests from clients.

Requirements :

Ability to travel.
    multi languages.
    valid passport.
    Flexibility to work any day of the week including weekends and holidays.
    Supplemental pay types:
    Bonus pay
    pay per job
is this for real? lolz , you want people to send their CV and pay in btc 
im confused
Is this real ? Lol
"after completing the mission depends on the outcome you will be paid bonus and continue on to harder missions."

Why does it sound like you are hiring hitmen lol 

It maybe real but it seems like one of those "pay us 200$ and we will tell you how" kind of scam.
(07-26-2023, 03:00 PM)ReBreached Wrote: is this for real? lolz , you want people to send their CV and pay in btc 
im confused

yes, been in this private investigating field for long time, owns a big company, have workers but always in need for more to expand, the thing about it is anonymity and  privacy, the client doesn't know the worker, and the worker doesn't  know the client, just gets the mission and do it, like taking pictures of a cheating husband or wife etc...

(07-26-2023, 03:34 PM)An0nPr1v Wrote: Is this real ? Lol

yes, but it doesn't suit everyone, it needs a specific type of person.

(07-29-2023, 03:54 AM)CrazyTeam Wrote: "after completing the mission depends on the outcome you will be paid bonus and continue on to harder missions."

Why does it sound like you are hiring hitmen lol 

It maybe real but it seems like one of those "pay us 200$ and we will tell you how" kind of scam.

it all depends on the bonus the client pays in the end, like if the client gives me a mission to follow someone and gather info about him such as:
home adress
work
status
daily routine
pictures

and the pi i hire to do it gives half of the info he gets paid on only what he got. but still its worth it.
@thego0se 

i see some spy agency finding scandals and stuff , i can help in any terror/conflict zone area like, Somalia,Kenya,Syria,Iran,Iraq,Turkey and few other places
sounds good, if i see someone searching for jobs on the dark net i will send you.
thanks
(07-26-2023, 02:45 PM)thego0se Wrote: A growing hr company with many new clients hiring for different jobs:
bounty hunters, private investigators, debt collecting, following a target/cheating husband, body guard.
*almost all jobs are physical, not from computer, and demands going to the field*

How this works?
if the applicant seems fit, he will be given a first easy mission in a country he feels comfortable working in.
after completing the mission depends on the outcome you will be paid bonus and continue on to harder missions.

how do i get the jobs?
Clients come from all over the internet looking for experts to take care of stuff they not sure about , they need information about, or they need a job done.
usually when we find someone fit we test their limit so we now what jobs can we give him.

searching for workers because we are growing, and we are getting more and more requests from clients.

Requirements :

Ability to travel.
    multi languages.
    valid passport.
    Supplemental pay types:
    Bonus pay
    pay per job
I'm confused too
(09-19-2023, 07:31 PM)Wow Wrote:
(07-26-2023, 02:45 PM)thego0se Wrote: A growing hr company with many new clients hiring for different jobs:

How this works?

how do i get the jobs?

Requirements :

Ability to travel.
    multi languages.
    valid passport.
    Supplemental pay types:
    Bonus pay
    pay per job
I'm confused too

confused? what do you wana know? its jobs on the darknet. legit work, giving the client and the worker full anonymity, i think its the best way to earn extra money for easy stuff to do, following cheating husband/wife, gathering proof...