Palestinian - Izreal Conflict
by J0llyPI - 12-01-2023, 02:23 PM
(12-24-2023, 09:28 AM)pkibtihaj Wrote:
(12-13-2023, 12:28 AM)sexman Wrote: man both sides fucking suck

I disagree. It is Hamas-Israeli conflict. Majority of the Palestinians have nothing to do with this. Israel dragged them into the war, which is pretty one-sided due to Palestinians being unarmed civilians while being blockaded and bombed, deprived of food, water and hospitals. Moreover, Palestine has not violated any human rights, unlike Israel, which continues to violate Geneva convention. We shouldn't try to avoid opposition & disagreements by saying "both side fucking suck" while knowing that is not true.

W to this dude. there's absolutely no reason innocent civilians should be deprived of basic needs and killed
(04-05-2024, 08:44 AM)216911 Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 09:28 AM)pkibtihaj Wrote:
(12-13-2023, 12:28 AM)sexman Wrote: man both sides fucking suck

I disagree. It is Hamas-Israeli conflict. Majority of the Palestinians have nothing to do with this. Israel dragged them into the war, which is pretty one-sided due to Palestinians being unarmed civilians while being blockaded and bombed, deprived of food, water and hospitals. Moreover, Palestine has not violated any human rights, unlike Israel, which continues to violate Geneva convention. We shouldn't try to avoid opposition & disagreements by saying "both side fucking suck" while knowing that is not true.

Big W for wanting to actually engage, I do disagree with you however as Hamas started this whole thing over religion.

It's hard to say who started as this war has been going on for thousands of years.
(12-28-2023, 11:02 PM)V_Champion Wrote: death and destruction only brings misery in this world

Agree
(04-05-2024, 08:44 AM)216911 Wrote: [.] I do disagree with you however as Hamas started this whole thing over religion.

I sided with the Palestinians, not the Hamas. Of course, I will side with Hamas over Israel any time, but I didn't side with them in this thread.
[font][font]İyi bir savaş yok. Oradaki tüm insanlara sabır ve güç diliyorum. Umarım bu süreç en kısa sürede sona erer.[/font][/font]
we will prey for them, god damn it , its a human slayer fcking israil u go to heeellll

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian - Izreal Conflict. Lollybep 0 401 07-09-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Lollybep
  Will the Guyanese Venezuelan border conflict arise some hackers from both parties? 4444z 1 742 11-26-2023, 08:40 PM
Last Post: synarchy