Steam Reverting Regional Pricing
by Beelzebub - 10-26-2023, 08:50 AM
Today i opened the launcher to a notification about the regional pricing being changed back to USD on Nov 20th for turkey and argentina.

"
Starting on November 20th, Steam will change the currency used for sales in Argentina and Turkey to USD. We are implementing this with two new pricing regions: LATAM - USD (which includes Argentina) and MENA - USD (which includes Turkey). We recommend a reduced USD price in these new regions, and have updated the suggestions in our pricing tools to reflect this. Some countries/territories in the list below may see pricing increase and others may see pricing decrease depending on how games were priced on Steam prior to this change. As with all Steam pricing, game developers choose the price they want to sell their game on Steam. See below for a list of all countries/territories included in these new pricing regions."
this impact to old accounts too? fuck them
Yes fuck them
Yes and Epic Games On The Way of course
VPN ez pz? I don't get the problem on regional price differences
I hope they revert this back. The sales are plummeting imo.
sales gonna tank because the poorfags now cant afford their vidya games
Fuck them. Only Xbox console and game pass :D crazy idea with regional prices differences
Ridiculous
Regions with the lowest prices are unaffected tho

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Implications of Steam Reverting Regional Pricing. Lollybep 0 413 07-09-2024, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Lollybep