USA Voter Databases Collection - Leaks, Download!
by Lord.hushu - 06-20-2023, 07:42 AM
Thank you for your efforts
Wow, thank you for sharing this awesome contribution. Looking forward to get this mega leak :)
Thanks a lot, good work
How to start the journey of earning points?
want rocketreach database, do anyone have ?
bro  thanke you very
(06-20-2023, 07:42 AM)Lord.hushu Wrote:
Hello Rebreached Community,
Today I have uploaded the USA Voter Databases Collection for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: List.png]

This collection of files contains the Voter Databases for 27 States (And Washington DC). A lot of this data was bought by Omnipotent for RaidForums in 2018 (Most States charge money to download the Voter Data), which is why you will see a lot of data from 2018. I have decided that it would be easier to put all of this data into a single Thread instead of having 20+ Threads for every state. You can expect at the bare minimum to find Full Names and Addresses, along with the Voter ID Number of the Voters. Additionally, some states also include Email Addresses and Phone Numbers in the data they sell. You can also see the Record counts in the "Contents" Spoiler below for each state, and what years we have data for. Some states have multiple years covered, while some only one. The Record count was calculated by adding up the line count of each file, you can look in the "Contents" Spoiler below to see (This count includes the "Voter History" Files).

I would like to warn users this leak is 110GB uncompressed and 10GB compressed.

Compromised data: Voter ID Numbers, Email addresses, Phone numbers, Full names, Addresses, Dates of birth (More or less, depending on the State)

HOW MANY FUCKING GB'S AH HELL NAH GET THAT SHIT AWAY FROM ME MY SHIT FINNA COMBUST INTO FLAMES  Sad
please
Really great
Nice, very good

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ClickASnap Database - Leaks, Download! Lord.hushu 35 19,434 09-17-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: mert17
  İleti Yönetim Sistemi Database - Leaks, Download! Lord.hushu 49 31,879 09-17-2024, 01:53 AM
Last Post: vemiveb.pacobe
  Abandonia Database - Leaks, Download! ReBreached 6 9,338 09-14-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: gtdhdb
  Black Hat World Database - Leaks, Download! ReBreached 10 10,086 09-14-2024, 09:52 AM
Last Post: gtdhdb