recommend anime about school love
by zlgjaway - 11-17-2023, 11:40 PM

1. Toradora!: This series follows the story of Ryuji and Taiga, two high school students with contrasting personalities who team up to help each other with their crushes.
  2. Your Lie in April (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso): A beautiful story about a piano prodigy and a violinist as they navigate the challenges of their personal lives and relationships.
  3. Clannad: This anime is known for its emotional depth. It follows Tomoya Okazaki, a high school delinquent, and his interactions with various girls as they face challenges together.
  4. My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU (Oregairu): Hachiman Hikigaya, a cynical loner, is forced to join the school's Service Club, where he meets two other students and navigates the complexities of human relationships.
  5. Lovely★Complex: This romantic comedy focuses on a tall girl and a short boy who form an unlikely friendship and deal with the challenges of high school life and love.
  6. Kaichou wa Maid-sama!: The story revolves around Misaki Ayuzawa, the student council president, who secretly works at a maid cafe and her interactions with the popular Usui Takumi.
  7. Ao Haru Ride (Blue Spring Ride): The series follows the story of a high school girl who reunites with her first love after several years.
  8. Kimi ni Todoke: Sawako Kuronuma, known as Sadako due to her resemblance to the character from "The Ring," tries to overcome her social awkwardness and befriend her classmates, including the popular Shota Kazehaya.
  9. Golden Time: This anime explores the college life of Tada Banri, who lost his memories, and his relationships with his friends and a peculiar girl named Koko Kaga.
  10. Tsuki ga Kirei: A sweet and realistic depiction of the romance between two middle school students as they navigate the challenges of adolescence and first love.
ahh I watched Clannad so long ago, I remember it got pretty crazy
I still haven't seen Clannad. Thanks for reminding me.
I want to eat your pancreas, so cool. Normally graphic
Gonna recommend "Charlotte", supernatural school love, can be appreciated by young and old. Has heavy themes like drug abuse etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  best non normie anime? mike1972 20 4,323 Yesterday, 12:02 AM
Last Post: mert17
  Any Underrated Anime? hero007 44 10,392 09-11-2024, 05:04 PM
Last Post: fkrdtyhgdf
  Best death note like anime Dyre 4 1,867 08-03-2024, 07:32 PM
Last Post: shortking
  best anime to watch before die zlgjaway 14 3,491 08-01-2024, 04:41 AM
Last Post: sethwatermelon