what progarma languale should i learn
by zlgjaway - 11-17-2023, 11:38 PM
I'm now deciding between Python and C, but I'm not sure which is better for cyber security.????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
learn kali linux and python
(11-17-2023, 11:38 PM)zlgjaway Wrote: I'm now deciding between Python and C, but I'm not sure which is better for cyber security.????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

In the context of cybersecurity, Python will be the best fit.
python is better overall, learn both
python!!
Learn English lol
You Should Have Good English Language To Understand Clarify
Then You Should Have Patience
You Should decide What Is The reason That Make Learn The program Language Then Go Ahead With Python And Learn The basics Of Linux And Windows CMD

YOU MUST HAVE PATIENCE
I recommend Go for first programming language.
I explain it again. Python is great tool for automation, creating payload generators, scrappers or other things like that. But If you want to write malware/exploits you should learn low level languages like C/C++. BUT! If you got knowledge about programming it should be ease to migrate from one language to other.
(11-17-2023, 11:38 PM)zlgjaway Wrote: I'm now deciding between Python and C, but I'm not sure which is better for cyber security.????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i would wholeheartedly recommend fortran for cybersec.