Is python the best programming language?
by Loki - 10-26-2023, 11:50 AM
I want to know your opinion about python
I mean, there's honestly no such thing as a best prog language... Python is flexible has it's downfalls - it's slow, weakly typed.
(10-26-2023, 11:55 AM)veritas Wrote: I mean, there's honestly no such thing as a best prog language... Python is flexible has it's downfalls - it's slow, weakly typed.

That what i also think but people keep telling me it's the best programming language to learn
There's honestly no one language that's best to learn. There's no single language to rule them all, but Python very much is a useful tool to have knowledge of.
python is easy as fuck to learn, but its slow as fuck. definitely not the best, especially performance-wise. if youre looking for something ez & quick to learn, use py. its super easy to make general purpose scripts n shit with it too, most programmers dont care if their code is slow if its quick to make
all languages are the same. you want to decide first  
are you looking frontend or backend languages ? 

learn one of them and the others are pretty easy to learn. they all the same structure. only minor differences
I don't think there is any other language as easy to learn as python, you can create monstrous scripts with a couple of lines, some might say that is a slow language but I think stopped being true since python 3.
yesyes
Its a great language for many things but same as you would never ask "is a hammer the best tool?", you also cannot ask if there is a "best language".

You have to pick the right tool for the job
python is super beginner friendly for a programming language imo and you can do a lot of things with it such as practicing the basics of machine learning, writing your own bot scripts etc. very nice

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what is the easiest language of code captbaaj 0 445 09-08-2024, 02:42 AM
Last Post: captbaaj
  which language is preffered user909 11 2,250 08-24-2024, 01:35 AM
Last Post: wanteed
  Interested to find job in programming clarkronald239@ 1 554 05-21-2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: thissitesucksdogdick
  Any new programming languages? gigaplanet 5 1,278 03-05-2024, 12:47 PM
Last Post: BroIDFK